General Terms and Conditions
The reservation will be effective upon receipt of a deposit of 40% of the total amount of the stay accompanied by the rental contract (+GTC and descriptive signed).
PURPOSE OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
The parties hereby declare that this lease does not relate to leased premises used for main or mixed occupational use and main residence. Accordingly, they agree that their respective rights and obligations shall be governed by the provisions of this contract, by the decree of December 28, 1976 as amended, and, failing that, by the provisions of the Civil Code. The premises covered by this contract are rented on a seasonal basis.
LENGTH OF STAY T
he signatory customer of the contract concluded for a fixed term can not under any circumstances claim any right to the maintenance in the places at the end of the stay.
RENT The rent includes, for the duration of the lease, the payment of the rental charges and available supplies recalled hereafter: water / electricity / heating in winter, and this within the limit of consumption in "good father" , cleaning at the exit. The cleaning service does not include the storage of the house or the management of your waste, which it is your responsibility to do before your departure (otherwise, the time will be charged).
DEPOSIT OF GUARANTEE The Lessee shall deliver to the Lessor a security deposit to cover the damage and / or damage to the accommodation and the furniture and objects lining the accommodation caused by the Tenant, as well as the loss of keys or objects. The security deposit will be returned to the Lessee within a maximum period of 7 days after his / her departure, minus any damages for damages and / or damages to the accommodation and the furniture and objects housing the accommodation caused by the Tenant, as well as the loss of keys or objects.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-LEASE The lease is concluded intuitu personae for the benefit of the only lessee identified at the beginning of the contract. Any assignment of this lease, any sub-lease total or partial, any provision - even free - are strictly prohibited. The Lessee can not leave the arrangement of the premises, even free of charge and / or by loan, to a person outside his home.
STATE OF PLACES AND INVENTORIES An inventory of fixtures and an inventory of the furniture made available to the Tenant are given to the Tenant upon entry into the accommodation. If the inventory and the inventory are not established and signed by the Lessor, or his representative, and the Tenant simultaneously (inventory and contradictory inventories), the inventory of fixtures and inventory made by the Lessor only and delivered to the Tenant upon his entry into the accommodation will be contestable by the Tenant within 48 hours of entering the accommodation. In the absence of dispute by the Lessee within this 48 hour period, the inventory and the inventory carried out by the Lessor and communicated to the Tenant upon his entry into the premises will be deemed accepted without reserve by the Tenant. An inventory and inventory will be established by the Parties at the end of the lease, each retaining a signed copy. In the absence of inventory and / or inventory at the end of the lease or if the Lessee establishes the inventory and / or inventory at the end of the lease, the absence of dispute by the Lessor within 7 days after the end of the rental will be worth restitution places in good condition and / or complete inventory.
USE OF THE PLACES
For your comfort and that of future occupants, the cottages are non-smoking. Animals are not allowed.
The balance of the stay is paid 7 days before entry into the premises, including additional costs (tourist tax, linen rental, etc.). Method of payment: bank check, bank transfer.
- If you cancel your stay at least 90 days before the arrival date: the deposit (40%) will be returned.
- If you cancel your stay between 90 days and 30 days before the date of arrival: the deposit (40%) will be retained as compensation.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the arrival date: you will also have to pay the difference between the deposit and the equivalent of the total rent, as a penalty clause.
The customer is responsible for all damages arising from him. It is required to be insured by a resort type insurance contract for these various risks. Insurers often provide this coverage at no extra cost in your home insurance.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSON
- The Lessee will make peaceful use of the rented accommodation and of the furniture and equipment according to the destination given to them by the lease and will answer for any deterioration and loss which could occur during the duration of the contract in the premises of which it has exclusive use.
- The Lessee will maintain the rented accommodation and make it in good condition at the end of the contract. If Objects in the inventory are broken or deteriorated, the Lessor may claim their replacement value.
- It must avoid any noise likely to annoy neighbors, especially those emitted by radio, television, music and other devices.
- The Lessee will not be able to exercise any recourse against the Lessor in case of theft and depredations in the rented premises.
- It shall respect the maximum number of persons who may enter the premises, in accordance with the description that has been given to it.
- The lessee may not oppose the visit of the premises if the Lessor or his representative so request.
TERMINATION OF FULL RIGHT
In the event of a breach by the Lessee of any of the contractual obligations, this lease shall be terminated ipso jure. This termination will take effect after 48 hours after a simple summation by registered letter or hand-delivered letter remained unsuccessful.
ELECTION OF DOMICILE For the execution hereof, the Lessor and the Lessee elect domicile in their respective homes. However, in case of dispute, the court of domicile of the Lessor shall have sole jurisdiction. This contract and its consequences are subject to French law.